Thursday, November 27, 2008

NEW RELEASE_Jit Lang Jit Pua



Newly choreographed by yours truly, JIT LANG JIT PUA can be loosely translated to mean "half for you and half for me". This is a Hokkien song which was very popular some time ago. The song was sent to me by Molly Kong of Tawau, Sabah who requested me to choreograph a line dance to it. Thanks, Molly - I like the song after listening to it and the rest was easy. Unfortunately, the phrasing of the song requires a section B which is 72 counts long. Sorry about that - guess you all have to make full use of your memory to remember it ( good exercise for your brain-lah ). To make it easier on your brain, I used a lot of repetitions. As for the sequence of the dance, you don't have to worry because the song will tell you what to do!!!
Learn and enjoy the dance. Happy dancing from me.

No comments: