Thursday, October 24, 2013

LINE DANCING @ Imsa foodcourt, bukit mertajam on 12.12.13

LINE DANCING @ IMSA FOODCOURT, BUKIT MERTAJAM 12.12.2013 
Dance list:
Come dance with me ( Jo Thompson )
I just want to dance my cha cha ( BM Leong )
Sugar sugar ( Doug Miranda )
Love in my heart ( BM Leong )
5678
Tou tou mo mo ( Melvin Tan )
Wasiuasi ( Patrizia Porcu )
Tic tac ( Gabriella Castrona e ADP )
Can't bear the hurt
Oh! Julie ( Shanthi de Mel )
Haide opa ( Janet Ge )
Man chang fei ( Jenice Lee )
Anak kampong ( Linda Lee & Luvi Ong )
Cry cry cry ( Francien Sittrop )
Shout shout ( Yvonne Zielonka )
Kor dee ( Mayee Lee )
My four wishes ( BM Leong )
Love song ( Virginia WF Tsui )
Chilli cha cha ( Ruth Elias & Pauline Morgan )
Dance ladies dance ( Emily Woo )
Rock around the clock
Let me be there
Summer celebration ( Ira Weisburd )

No comments: